The S.C. Workers' Compensation Commission (SCWCC) has adopted the IAIABC Claims EDI Release 3.0 standard for the electronic transfer of First Report of Injury (FROI) and Subsequent Report of Injury (SROI) information. The IAIABC Implementation guide can be found on the IAIABC website, www.IAIABC.org. The full IAIABC EDI Claims Release 3 Implementation Guide is available online for IAIABC members or for purchase directly from the IAIABC.
SCWCC Forms Replaced by EDI
SCWCC will focus on the electronic submission of FROI's in place of SCWCC Form 12A and SROI SA transactions replacing the paper Form 18. Electronic submissions of denial or payments forms, or other EDI Subsequent Reports of Injury (SROI) transactions besides the SA, are not currently available.
Paper Forms Replaced by EDI
|Paper Form||EDI Transaction Type||SCWCC Implementation Date|
|Form 12-A - First Report of Injury||FROI||1/1/2014 - Mandatory|
|Form 18||SROI - SA||3/2/2015 - Voluntary|
The following vendors have been approved by SCWCC to submit EDI Release 3 FROI transactions to SCWCC. Testing is waived for trading partners implementing Relese 3 through an SCWCC approved vendor. Please refer to the SCWCC EDI Release 3 Implementation Guide (PDF) for submitting SROI SA Transactions.
|SCWCC Approved Release 3 Vendor||Contact|
|Aerie EDI Group||Pat Cannon
|Health Tech||Mark Hughes
(913) 764-9347 x 112
|ISO Work Comp Solutions||Larry Travaglia
|Mitchell International||Kyle Devereaux
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Release 3 Trading Partner Profile (PDF) (Note: A New Trading Partner Profile is required for EDI Release 3)
- Release 3 Event Table (EXL) (please be patient; this file may take several minutes to download)
- Release 3 Element Requirements Table (EXL) (please be patient; this file may take several minutes to download)
- Release 3 Edit Matrix (EXL) (please be patient; this file may take several minutes to download)
- SCWCC Release 3 Implementation Guide (PDF)
- SROI Implementation Summary (PDF)