Skip to main content
The Official Web Site of the State of South Carolina
A template for an "Amended Form 50" for use when amending pleadings or adding or removing a parties is now available for download on the Commission's Forms page. The full advisory may be accessed here
The Commission has amended Forms 21, 30, 50, 51, 52, 53, and 58. The updated forms are currently available for download on the Commission website. Prior versions of the forms will be accepted until November 1, 2023. The full advisory may be accessed here
Regulation 67-610 has been amended effective May 26, 2023.  The text of the regulation may be accessed here


What can I expect at my Hearing? 

An injured worker may request a hearing by filing a Form 50, Employee's Request for a Hearing, unless the issues involve temporary benefits terminated by the employer within 150 days after notice of the accident. In such cases, the injured worker can request a hearing by filing Form 15, Part III of the Temporary Compensation Report.   A hearing is granted within 60 days of the request.  Please be aware that there is a $50 filing fee each for Form 50 and Form 15.

An employer can request a hearing by filing Form 21, Employer's Request for Hearing, and paying a $50 filing fee.

Responses to pleadings may be sent electronically to:

The Commission may contract for court reporting services for the purposes of steno graphically recording Commission hearings at any facility located within the Hearing Districts that is used by the Commission to conduct Workers’ Compensation proceedings. (S.C. Code Ann. Section 42-3-170).

Court Reporters are Independent Contractors and not an employee of the Commission. More information about the use of court reporters (PDF).

If you need to request a transcript for a Single Commissioner Hearing contact the individual Commissioner’s office.  If you need a Full Commission/Appellate transcript, contact the Appeals Department at 803-737-5737 or


Tracy Riddle

Amanda Young

Nicole Hanzlik